Wednesday, September 29, 2010

a word from your humble editor


here is my guilt-ridden sad-face (in a scrum cap!) for not keeping my blog updated the past couple of days. i am truly sorry if you had navigated to my blog to read the daily updates and have found nothing. today, however, i am putting up a four new posts to try and make up for what was lacking. i will try my hardest not to let that happen again.

and, in pursuit of that, i am going to post sunday-thursday instead of monday-friday. fridays just are a bit hard for me. what can i say? i like to go hard on fridays. i love new york. i adore brooklyn. 

and for those who somehow haven't heard the ill cooking soul remix of hello brooklyn - enjoy. you can thank me now*! ha!

and as always, thanks for your continued patronage.

love,
khl

*check out cookin soul's collaboration with drake on an instrumental version of his album, which includes the phrase "you can thank me now" so it's a double nod to cookin soul. got it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment